Truss Design and Engineering, (All Shapes)
- With over twenty-five years of experience in steel trusses design and engineering.
- Each truss is individually analyzed and designed using industry standards software in order to assured structural performance.
- From one company your truss project will be designed, engineered and City differed submittals will be prepared and processed.
Design Consulting & Engineering
- Lower construction cost compared to traditional wood framing and concrete and steel.
- Reduced Builder’s Risk insurance premium
- Reduced Owner’s Property/Fire Insurance premiums
- Reduced seismic loads which decrease foundation size and cost
- Increased speed to market
BIM Modeling, AUTO CADD and MEP Coordination
Level 5 BIM Modeling Analysis & Construction Coordination
- Collaborative approach to BIM that involves the Owner, Architect, General Contractors, SWS Panel and Truss, and MEP Subcontractors
- Preserve the architect’s intent! Architect will be involved throughout every step
- SWS seeks input from MEP subs and helps to creates a fully-integrated BIM model
- SWS is involved early to ensure penetrations and dimensions for foundations are correct
In House Roll Forming and Manufacturing
- Automated Roll Forming
- Pre-Drilled Sub Penetrations
- Factory Wall Panel Assembly
- Patented Delivery System
- Computer Controlled Sequencing
- Patent Pending Truss & Floor Systems